How to Apply
The staff at Park Foundation highly encourages the use of our web portal (Full Proposal, Letter of Inquiry) for all proposals and letters of inquiry. If you have extenuating circumstances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the correct program officer to handle your situation.
2023 Proposal Deadlines
- January 6, 2023
- March 24, 2023
- July 7, 2023
- September 22, 2023
- January 5, 2024
Park Foundation’s application process strives to minimize unnecessary work for prospective grantees while collecting the information needed to determine whether a project, program or organization has funding potential.
- Before developing a proposal, prospective grantees should consult specific programs to determine the potential for funding.
- Calls or emails to program staff are also welcome to help assess fit with program interests.
- Proposals are reviewed on a quarterly basis; please see the application deadlines.
- Letters of Inquiry (LOI) are accepted at any time.
- Once an LOI is submitted, please do not submit a full proposal unless contacted by a staff member.
Proposals are considered confidential communication between the applicant and the Foundation. The Foundation reserves the right to seek input from outside individuals as part of its review process. This may include other funders, partner organizations, and members of the impacted community. Information obtained as part of this review is considered confidential to the Foundation but may be shared with the grantee if deemed appropriate and helpful to them.